I came across this nicely written post on the importance of practice sessions for a team. Many of the points discussed are very common in discussions of our team, and possibly most other Ultimate teams, but it's nice to read it all at once place, written clearly and convincingly. It also comes with some interesting and inspiring videos!
- Throws: Every practice session should start with a lot of throwing.
- Drills: do them as if your life depended on them
- Fitness: Work on it yourself and with your team; Work on everything - speed, agility, power, strength
- Strategy: Try out a lot of things. Keep learning
- Play: There's no substitute to actual game time.